Riga, Latvia€2,500 - €4,500 per monthOCD
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
Are you a frontend development specialist, fascinated by creating engaging user experiences and open to gain experience in an innovative DevOps environment? With this attitude, you are an ideal fit for us!
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. You will work in an international and geographically distributed team with cultural diversity and interact with other DevOps engineers, Product Owners and Business Engineers.
You play a vital role in our agile team, working together on building and planning new features and services. With your passion, you take innovative Swisscom products to the next level. Thanks to your experience, you are improving and creating valuable business and consumer-facing applications.
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Develop and maintain our customer portals aimed at multiple user channels (customers, call center & shop employees) that can manage our services online;
- Develop software solutions in an interdisciplinary team. In pair programming, you ensure the transfer of know-how and get new projects into production;
- Actively participate and contribute to agile ceremonies, such as dailies, sprint plannings, retrospectives, reviews, etc;
- Take responsibility end-to-end, beyond just implementation - You build it, You run it!
- Work in a multinational distributed team, together with colleagues from Switzerland and the Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Salary from 2500 to 4500 EUR monthly gross;
- 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work in hybrid mode;
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR;
- Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year;
- Premium health insurance after 1 month (with included consultations with psychologist or psychotherapist);
- Optics (200 EUR every 2 years)
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year;
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually;
- Gym membership or swimming pool/water aerobics membership;
- Day off on your birthday or names day;
- 1 day off for social activities (voluntary project, adopting an animal)
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment;
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and in autonomous high performance teams;
- Parking options;
- Continuous development environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.);
- Annual salary review..
What we expect:
- Angular 2+ is essential and Vue experience is an advantage;
- Deep knowledge in using web technologies and APIs;
- RxJS knowledge and experience with asynchronous API communication;
- Experience of working with REST API;
- Experience of Layered application architecture;
- Knowledge of Data-Driven, Event-Driven and Test-Driven development models;
- Very good written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with End-to-End testing and knowledge of Playwright;
- Knowledge with Micro frontend architecture;
- Experience creating apps for mobile, native or hybrid;
- Expertise in working with CI/CD, distributed systems and cloud services;
- Passionately user focused frontend developer with an interest in new and innovative topics;
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science or IT diploma (FCC) - (would be considered as advantage).
Apply now for a new professional adventure and work with motivated colleagues from all over the world!
Join our DevOps team in Riga, backed by Swisscom - one of the leading Swiss IT providers.
NB! This position requires living or relocation to Latvia.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.