Frontend Engineer (TypeScript/Angular and Java)
Riga, Latvia€2,900 - €4,000 per monthINI-NET
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
Our services provide functionality to automatically configure customer specific connectivity on a data center core network on demand to deliver various services to our clients. A central part of this orchestration is the UI, enabling operators to implement changes on the network in a standardized way and providing feature parity with the API.
As UI Developer you will:
- With your expertise in developing UIs (front- and backend) you successfully visualize complex use cases in a comprehensible way while considering the needs and input of various stakeholders.
- You are eager to expand your overall understanding of the services, able to refine requirements accordingly and take an active part in the continuous improvement of our software. Quality and working software is a top priority, which you ensure with automated testing.
- Translate complex use cases to intuitive UIs
- Develop and maintain the frontend and backend of our web UI
- Ensure built-in quality by maintaining and extending automated UI tests
- Extend and adapt the required tooling for our DevOps needs
What we offer:
- Salary from 2900 to 4000 EUR monthly gross;
- 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work in hybrid mode;
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR;
- Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year;
- Premium health insurance after 1 month (with included consultations with psychologist and/or physiotherapist);
- Optics (200 EUR every 2 years)
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year;
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually;
- Gym membership or swimming pool/water aerobics membership;
- Day off on your birthday or names day;
- 1 day off for social activities (voluntary project, adopting an animal)
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment;
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and in autonomous high performance teams;
- Parking options;
- Continuous development environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.);
- Annual salary review..
- Experienced in developing UIs, with Angular / Typescript and Java / Spring
- Solid knowhow in UX design and software design patterns
- Familiar with automated UI testing
- Degree in computer science or a related field (BSc / MSc)
- Solid understanding of DevOps tools and processes
- Knowhow in the area of network orchestration or engineering is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English.
Apply now for a new professional adventure and work with motivated colleagues from all over the world!
Join our DevOps team in Riga, backed by Swisscom - one of the leading Swiss IT providers.
NB! This position requires living or relocation to Latvia.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.