HR Business Partner
Riga, Latvia€3,000 - €3,300 per monthHead
WHO WE ARE?
Being the daughter company of Swisscom - leading telecommunications company and one of the most sustainable and innovative companies in Switzerland - we share the same values, vision and goals.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps team in Europe by the end of 2025! We work on innovative and challenging projects that use "state of the art tech" in an Agile environment.
As HR Business Partner you will manage the local HR services along the complete employee lifecycle including implementation of corporate policies and procedures, learning & development and compensation & benefits etc. Together with experienced HR team, you will build up a powerful HR landscape in order to develop the best and coolest DevOps Engineers and scale up in the coming 2-3 years.
Your responsibilities will be a combination of strategic and operational HR duties.
They include but are not limited to:
- Help to lead and foster an effective, diverse, and high-performing team culture in a company that is rapidly growing and evolving
- Support in creating introduction programs and managing the On-/Off-boarding process
- Draft of policies and procedures to ensure harmonious treatment of all employees and address legal & labor law issues
- Carrying out Core HR Service and administration tasks e.g., coordination of payroll activities, preparing documentation according to labor laws, travel needs or coordination with HQ
- Definition and establishment HR processes to be efficient and support of the employees throughout their life cycle
- Work with the data to ensure timely HR reporting and also identify areas of improvement. The ability to manage the services via data is key
- Support transformation & organisational development processes in coordination with HQ
- Constantly monitor the health of the organisation, make specific recommendations, and give feedback on how to improve it
- Talent Development, including coaching, education, and training programs
Why you succeed:
- Several years of experience as HR Business Partner and/or Talent Acquisition Management in Latvia
- Strong knowledge of Latvian labor law, including Latvian employment regulations
- Experience building scalable frameworks for talent attraction, retention, and development in a technical industry (e.g., ICT, engineering, machinery etc.) culture preferably
- Self Sufficient & “attacks the work” mentality with a willingness to enter a situation where the processes have not been established yet
- Experience in agile working setups is highly preferred
- Good level of English and Latvian
- Open-minded, hands-on, and flexible personality
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Persuasion skills in a positive way
- Enjoys working in a start-up environment
- Ability to attract and inspire employees
- Strong service delivery skills working backwards from the needs of the business
- Provide good employee and candidate experience
- Cooperative and solution-oriented personality
- Ability to attack the work independently and in a pro-active manner
What we offer:
- Salary from 3000 to 3300 EUR monthly gross
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment
- 80 EUR monthly cell phone and internet allowance
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work in hybrid mode
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR
- Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year
- Premium health insurance after 1 month (with included consultations with psychologist or psychotherapist)
- Optics (200 EUR every 2 years)
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually
- Gym membership or swimming pool/water aerobics membership
- Day off on your birthday or names day
- 1 day off for social activities (voluntary project, adopting an animal)
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and in autonomous high performance teams
- Parking options
- Continuous development environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.)
- Annual salary review.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.