Full Stack- Java/Angular Developer
Latvia, Riga€2,100 - €3,300 per monthCSA
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
The product/ Team: We at Team My Solution Designer (MSD) are responsible for the Customer Solution- Design platform. The MSD supports the Sales process in the Design to Proposal and Negotiate to Closing phase. It allows a Solution Designer/Partner to design a solution, creating artefacts like price information, offer, contract and provides the data to the Fulfillment systems for contract content onboarding.
AS A FULLSTACK DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Develop, optimise and operate our cloud native sales application MSD further
- Use your experience in Java, Spring Boot, Angular and the usage of microservice architecture
- Deploy and run your software with our CI/CD pipeline
- Work in an international and geographically distributed team with cultural diversity and interact with other DevOps engineers, product owners and business engineers
- Ensure that requirements are implemented in a sustainable, entrepreneurial manner, and according to best practices
- Enjoy working in our multidisciplinary DevOps team in a SAFe context
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and autonomous High Performance Teams;
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually;
- Monthly cell phone and Internet Allowance;
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR (incl.VAT);
- Premium Health Insurance;
- Parking options;
- Continuous developing environment that foster your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.);
- Annual salary review;
- Relocation packages for people relocating from abroad;
- Work/Life balance;
- Salary from 2100 EUR to 3300 EUR monthly gross.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Knowledge of software development (Java, Angular, SpringBoot, technologies linked with cloud native software systems) (must).
- Know- how with CI/CD pipeline automation tools (must)
- Experience in business rule engines (e.g. Drools or JRules)
- Knowhow in Kafka, HP Service Director, AWS & Azure Cloud (optional)
- Experience in Monitoring Tools like Splunk, Prometheus & Grafana and Testing Techniques like grey-box-testing (would be considered as advantage)
- Ability to cooperate with highly qualified engineers
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience (would be considered as advantage)
- Professional English knowledge (must)
Apply now for a new professional adventure and work with motivated colleagues from all over the world!
Join our DevOps team in Riga, backed by Swisscom - one of the leading Swiss IT providers.
NB! This position requires living or relocation to Latvia.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.