Riga, Latvia€2,000 - €3,400 per monthTDE
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
The product/ Team:- we are seeking a dynamic FinOps Engineer with a robust background in AWS, Kubernetes and engineering expertise to play a pivotal role in steering our company's transition to the public cloud. The primary focus of this position is to craft innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge cloud-native technologies, services, and tools, to design and implement the three FinOps phases—informing, optimizing, and operating. Collaboration with experienced cloud transformation teams and their FinOps champions is integral to accomplishing these objectives.
What we offer:
- Salary from 2000 to 3400 EUR monthly gross
- 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work in hybrid mode
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR
- Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year
- Premium health insurance after 1 month (with included consultations with psychologist and/or physiotherapist)
- Optics (200 EUR every 2 years)
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually
- Gym membership or swimming pool/water aerobics membership
- Day off on your birthday or names day
- 1 day off for social activities (voluntary project, adopting an animal)
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and in autonomous high performance teams
- Parking options
- Continuous development environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.)
- Annual salary review
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish transparency in cloud spending, usage, and the value derived
- Develop near-real-time solutions for FinOps reporting using state-of-the-art and in-house crafted tools.
- Lead technical optimizations over fleet of accounts, that result in cost efficiencies.
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with public cloud platforms and FinOps Tools (AWS as advantage as AWS Cost Explorer, AWS QuickSight).
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud-native architectures and Kubernetes
- Deep familiarity with Cloud Cost Management and FinOps principles.
- Effective communication skills for engaging both technical and non-technical stakeholders on cost-effective cloud solutions.
- Advantageous background as DevOps Engineer
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.