DevOps Engineer (Monitoring Services)
Latvia, Riga€3,300 - €4,200 per monthEOS
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
As a part of an agile DevOps team you will:
- Further develop our current monitoring SaaS stack based on Prometheus/Grafana for metric based monitoring and Jaeger for distributed tracing (as the main components);
- Help to implement the monitoring strategy dealing with the integration of AWS CloudWatch and AMP/AMG for metrics and AWS X-Ray for tracing;
- Work across the entire stack (product, technology, development, operation) and enjoy new professional and technological challenges;
- Share your knowledge with motivated team members and users, which also helps you to constantly improve your skills;
- Focus on the needs of our users (Swisscom DevOps engineers) and you are constantly trying to make their lives easier by improving the products we deliver.
What we offer:
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and autonomous High Performance Teams;
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually;
- Monthly cell phone and Internet Allowance;
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR (incl.VAT);
- Premium Health Insurance;
- Parking options;
- Continuous developing environment that foster your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.);
- Annual salary review;
- Relocation packages for people relocating from abroad;
- Work/Life balance;
- Salary from 3300 EUR to 4200 EUR monthly gross.
- Track record of successfully developing applications, preferred in Go;
- Experience to work on Linux platforms and in cloud environments;
- Scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Groovy, etc.);
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines and automation framework (e.g. Jenkins, ArgoCD);
- Cloud Knowledge (CaaS, Kubernetes, PaaS).
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services;
- Experience with monitoring, distributed tracing or analytics solutions.
- Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a desire to learn;
- Motivated to work in an agile team (Scaled Agile Framework);
- Open minded, curious and communicative personality;
- Very good English (spoken & written), German is a plus.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.