AI and Machine Learning Developer (Python)
Riga, Latvia€3,400 - €4,600 per monthOCD
Are you AI and Machine Learning specialist, fascinated by creating new products & solutions, and open to gaining experience in an innovative DevOps environment? With this attitude, you are an ideal fit for us!
WHO WE ARE?
Our team consists of more than 1000 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services. When it comes to Latvia, our goals are ambitious. We are looking for 200 DevOps Engineers who are willing to join us in our office in Riga!
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
Want to know more about the team?
Welcome to Swisscom - Innovation Bakery! We are the forge of innovations, bringing ideas and visions of the future to life in a pragmatic, fast, and efficient manner. As an internationally diverse team, we embody Swisscom's motto, 'Innovators of Trust.' Our members are pragmatic, creative, and motivated thinkers beyond conventional patterns. If you are ready to shape the future of technology and trust, we invite you to join our inspiring team.
What moves you?
You will work in an international and geographically distributed team with cultural diversity and interact with other DevOps engineers, product owners and business engineers. You play a vital role in our agile team, working together on building and planning new features and services. With your passion, you take innovative Swisscom products to the next level. Thanks to your experience, you are improving and creating valuable business and consumer-facing applications.
What we expect:
- Education: An advanced degree in computer science, data science, artificial intelligence, or a related field
- Experience in AI/ML Flow: Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying complex AI/ML models and solutions in real-world projects. Need to have experience in scikit-learn
- Programming Languages: Expertise in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java for developing advanced models and techniques
- Nice to have: Deep Learning: in-depth knowledge of Deep Learning using frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch, including Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), etc.
- Willingness to learn: ability and willingness to learn new technologies and techniques
- Teamwork: ability to collaborate with other team members to develop and improve AI/ML models
- Communication: the ability to explain and present complex technical concepts in an understandable manner to teammates or non-technical people
- Feature Engineering: experience in selecting and designing features for models to maximize predictive accuracy
- Initiative: Willingness to work independently to solve problems and find innovative approaches
- Very good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Salary from 3400 to 4600 EUR monthly gross;
- 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work in hybrid mode;
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500 EUR;
- Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year;
- Premium health insurance after 1 month (with included consultations with psychologist and/or physiotherapist);
- Optics (200 EUR every 2 years)
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year;
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually;
- Gym membership or swimming pool/water aerobics membership;
- Day off on your birthday or names day;
- 1 day off for social activities (voluntary project, adopting an animal)
- Collaborative, friendly and driven work environment;
- Work on innovations, cutting edge technologies and in autonomous high performance teams;
- Parking options;
- Continuous development environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.);
- Annual salary review.
Apply now for a new professional adventure and work with motivated colleagues from all over the world!
Join our DevOps team in Riga, backed by Swisscom - one of the leading Swiss IT providers.
NB! This position requires living or relocation to Latvia.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our Talent Acquisition specialist learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area. This is a chance for you to ask questions about the role and responsibilities.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your technical skills to your future team.
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.